Perusastraße 7, 80333 Munich
Phone: +49 89 45 23 1093
Information according to § 5 TMG:
Amtsgericht München, Registernummer: HRB 227369
VAT number according to §27 a UStG: DE307621618
Responsible Person for the journalistic offers according to § 55 RStV: Xaver Lehmann
Managing Directors: Fabian Beringer, Xaver Lehmann
Limitation of liability The publisher is responsible for this information. The information on this website has been compiled with great care. However, no guarantee can be given for the correctness and completeness. For this reason Any liability for possible damages in connection with the use of the information offer is excluded. The mere use of this website does not constitute a contractual relationship between the user and the publisher / publisher.
The content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. The copying, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this page are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the contents on this page were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. If you are nevertheless aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a corresponding note. If we become aware of legal violations, we will immediately remove such content.
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data means data that is particularly related to yourself. For example, your name, your address, your e-mail and your personal user behavior.
(2) Responsible gem. Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GMO) is e-bot7 GmbH, Perusastraße 7, 80333 Munich, info (at) e-bot7.com, represented by the Managing Director Fabian Beringer, Xaver Lehmann (see our Imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, name and the data entered in the free text fields) will be saved to answer your questions. The data which we need to use, in this particular case will either be deleted, after the data is no longer required, or the usage will be limited if a legal retention time is required.
(4) If we want to use your data for promotional purposes or if we refer back to offers from contracted service providers, we will inform you in detail below on the respective operations. Within this we also specify the criteria of the storage duration.
(1) You have the following rights to us regarding your personal data:
– the right of information,
– the right of correction or deletion,
– the right of limitation of processing,
– the right of opposition of the usage of your data,
– The right of data transmission.
(2) You also have the right to complain at a data protection authority about the processing of your personal data.
Collecting personal data when visiting our website
(1) For the informational use of the website, which means that you do not register or provide us with information, we only collect the personal information that your browser sends to our server. If you want to look at our website, we collect the data that is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO):
– IP address
– date and time of the request
– time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the request (specific page)
– Access Status / HTTP status code
– each volume of transferred data
– Website which the request comes from
– operating system and its surface
– language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, Cookies will be saved on your computer while using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using. Certain information flows through the place where the cookies are being placed (in this case by us). Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, of which the scope and function will be elaborated in the following:
– Transient cookies (to b)
– Persistent cookies (to c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. In these, a so-called “session ID” is saved where several requests of your browser can be assigned a common session. This allows us to recognize your computer when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can always delete the cookies in your browser security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
e-bot7 GmbH as content provider according to § 7 para. 1 Telemedia Act for it’s “own content”, which is held ready on www.e-bot7.de to use, according to general laws. Content from cross-reference (“links”) provided by other parties is to be distinguished from our own content. Through these links, e-bot7 GmbH makes “foreign content” available for use, which is marked accordingly by a URL unequal to e-bot7.de. These foreign contents were checked during initial link placing to determine whether a possible civil or criminal liability is set off. However, it is possible that the contents were changed later on by the provider. The e-bot7 GmbH does not constantly check the contents that could set off a liability. Should you be of the opinion that linked external pages violate the law or otherwise have inappropriate content, please let us know. To do this, use the contact data in the imprint.
It should be noted that secure transmission is not ensured with respect to data transmission over the Internet (e.g., by e-mail communication). Sensitive data should therefore not be transferred at all or only via a secure connection (SSL).
WhatsApp￼, Facebook￼ Messenger￼, Telegram￼, SAP, Zendesk and Salesforce as well as their respective logos are registered trademarks and not affiliated with e-bot7 GmbH.